Sentences which include a ‘pair’ of anagrams:
1. Elvis lives
2. The Meaning of Life is the fine game of nil
3. Desperation: a rope ends it
4. Debit card gives bad credit
5. I run to escape a persecution
6. The eyes, they see.
7. The detectives, detect thieves
8. I get stressed about desserts when counting calories.
9. a funeral can be real fun
10. Protectionism can be nice to imports
11. There’s a schoolmaster in the classroom
12. Be silent and listen
13. And being crude is this really her name?